Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hello luvva!




I have fallen in love with a pair of shoes that I hope to wear as much as I can before it gets too cold. And yes, I should have bought them earlier in the season. I did actually, but promptly gave them to my 22 year daughter who obviously has good taste.:)So in fact, I love these shoes enough to have bought them twice. Thank goodness that doesn't happen often.

I am talking about my Steve Madden, high gloss, patent leather peep toe wedges! That's a mouthful! Oh, but they are yummy! Yes, it is the end of the season but I am too old to care whether I am wearing the "new" thing. If I like what I'm wearing I could care less if it is in style or not. Next on my list is a pair of clogs which I haven't found yet. I saw a pair of sling back clogs that were very pretty. We'll see......

No comments:

Post a Comment