Sunday, August 8, 2010

Back to.........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I HATE the month of August. From the very first day of this horrible month my stomach starts hurting and I am a nervous wreck. I find myself cursing the clock in my kitchen for even daring to move. I can't sleep, eat, or even function like a normal human being. No other month has this affect on me. If August was a person I might very well kick it's ass. Why? Because I must return to work. You might actually think that I despise my job. That is the farthest thing from the truth. I love what I do. I work part time and am paid very well, and once it starts back and I put it into my routine I am okay. I am a creature of habit that loathes change. I really have a problem I believe. My body and mind get in a habit of doing things easily. It's the changing that totally sucks! I fold laundry in the exact same way every time I do it. I brush my teeth, get in the shower even get out of the shower the exact same way. In same way, I mean, I repeat the same actions. I am sure that everyone does this to a degree and I am sure others are much worse. But the fact that I have physical symptoms that make me feel sick just really pisses me off. So I will get up tomorrow, get dressed and head out to work. I will see faces of some I love, some I can't stand and others I didn't even realize worked with me. And after a week of doing this my stomach will start settling down and my sleep pattern will slowly start adjusting. By Christmas I will be trying to lose the weight I gained during August and by April I will start stressing again about leaving for two months in May. How will I get along without everyone? What will I do with my extra time? Blah, blah, blah! The crazy circle once again starts over.

No comments:

Post a Comment